St Jude Never Fail novena

A Series of Prayers to Solve the Impossible

Looking for the St Jude Never Fail Novena?
Go directly to Novena to St. Jude.

The Novena to St Jude is widely known as a series of prayers that a person recites for nine days with the objective of solving a difficult problem or receiving a gift from St Jude that otherwise is almost impossible to obtain.

Hispanics know about the St Jude Novena and regard it as a very powerful one. You can see many ads online and on the papers simply thanking St. Jude for the help received.

Many years ago, praying the St Jude Never Fail Novena included fasting, reciting the novena and meditating. This was true for any novena, but as times changed so did the religious customs. Today, praying is the most common part of the novena and if you wish you can fast and meditate to make your experience more profound.

Who Is St. Jude?

St. Jude was one of the 12 apostles. He worked tirelessly on the salvation of the gentiles’ souls, and traveled throughout Libya, Mesopotamia, Turkey, Persia, and even southern Russia spreading the gospel and converting many to Christianity.

The meaning of Jude or “Judas” in Spanish is giver of joy, and his second name Thaddeus or “Tadeo” in Spanish means generous and kind. Jude Thaddeus is not Judas Iscariot the one who betrayed Jesus after the last supper.

Let’s start by getting familiar with his life. St Jude or “San Judas Tadeo,” like we call him in Spanish was probably a cousin of Jesus. Mathew refers to him as one of the “brethren” which is a word in Hebrew that indicates a blood relationship.

St. Jude comes from the tribe of David. His mother Mary was a cousin of Jesus’ mother, and his father was one of Joseph’s cousins. He probably comes from a line of farmers for the tribe of Juda was made of farming people.

He was an inspirational support to early believers who were suffering terrible persecution in Eastern churches. He wrote a gospel letter to them providing moral support and exhorting them to never abandon their faith. This role made him the patron of desperate causes.

His death was one of martyrdom. He died by the hands of an enraged mob which bludgeoned him to death. Today St. Jude is pictured everywhere holding a club, in memory of how he died. St Jude went everywhere preaching with the apostle St.
Simon and their bodies lay together in St. Peter’s in Rome.

How to Pray the St Jude Never Fail Novena

Pray the St Jude Never Fail Novena for nine consecutive days once a day. If you do start the St. Jude novena on October 20th you will be able to end on October the 28th when we celebrate St. Jude’s day.

You should know that once St. Jude answers your prayers the custome is to publicly thank him for his help. You can do this by taking out an ad in the classifieds section of newspapers or by doing it via online on publications on the internet.

Before you start the St Jude Never Fail Novena prepare yourself by looking at the image of St Jude and what it signifies. Concentrate and try to gain inner peace. Then say your need and continue by reciting and thinking about the meaning of the prayer below. Faith, faith and faith is the principal ingredient.

St Jude Never Fail Novena

To Saint Jude,
Holy Saint Jude, Apostle and Martyr, great in virtue and rich in miracles, near kinsman of Jesus Christ, faithful intercessor of all who invoke thy special patronage in time of need. To thee I have recourse from the depths of my heart and humbly beg to whom God has given such great power to come to my assistance. Help me in my present and urgent petition, in return I promise to make thy name known and cause thee to be invoked. Saint Jude pray for us and all who invoke thy aid. Amen.

The Power of the St Jude Never Fail Novena

I remember my grandma praying the St Jude Novena in front of the image of St. Jude in a special “gruta” or niche on the wall we used to have in our interior garden in the home I grew up in.

Many Hispanic families own the small booklet that has the entire classical novena. We also have figures representing St Jude and the custom is to pray in front of them.

The St. Jude Never Fail Novena is widely regarded as powerful and many people who pray it attest to that by publishing on the papers their thanks to St. Jude and in many cases, wearing the St. Jude’s medal that we hang in our necks and as a charm in bracelets.

I always heard that if you had a real need, an impossible one to solve you should start praying the St. Jude Never Fail Novena because he always provided help. Maybe this is why this novena is well known around the world.

Just be aware that there are many variations of the St Jude Never Fail novena. You can also find the Healing Prayer to St. Jude, the Prayer to St. Jude for Peace, the Prayer to St. Jude for Today, the Prayer to St. Jude for Tomorrow, the Prayer to St. Jude for Eternal Life, the Prayer to St. Jude for Families, and the Prayer of Thanksgiving to St. Jude. You may choose the one that suits you best. Here I present the classic short St. Jude Never Fail Novena which is simple and powerful.

St. Jude Medallions and St. Jude Pendants

Many believers and people who pray to St Jude, carry the St Jude round medal on their necks or like a charm in a bracelet. In many Latin American countries it is very common to see women and men wearing religious jewelry, specially medals representing their favorite patron or saint.

To choose the right St. Jude Medallion make sure you know the material, size, image and budget so you can make an educated decision.

Comments

1. Thank you St. Jude for answering my prayers. You are the Saint of the Impossible…the saint of Desperate Emergencies…the saint of Hopeless Cases…the saint of Impossible Requests…the saint of Lost Causes…Miracle Worker.

You’ve always had my back, and whenever I’ve prayed to you to intercede for me, our Lord has always granted me whatever I’ve asked him for. It is because of YOUR powerful intercession that He has given me whatever I’ve asked him for, time and again. I will always be grateful to you and acknowledge you in every sphere of life and will invoke you whenever I’m in despair of all hope.

Thank you so much for granting me my request that I have been praying for, for the past 10 months, which was absolutely impossible. Out of nowhere, God made a way, where there seemed to be no way; and my situation turned around, overnight…a 360 degree turn. Thank you so much once again.

2. st. jude thanks for answering my prayer in the pasti am again asking for asking for your intercession

3. Douglas R. says:

Thank you St. Jude for your intercession. Thank you in asking God to help me receive 100% Service-Connection Disability (T&P) in such a quick and efficient manner. It demanded a miracle and you came through! I am now able to take care of myself and my family.

I ask that you continue to take special interest in my family and our situation and help us to build a stronger and loving commitment to God and each other. Help us to discover all of God’s blessings and glory through you so that not only is my faith strengthened, but that I will do the Lord’s Will and service. May my family continue to be strengthened by power of prayer and the mercy of our loving God.

I will be ever mindful of this great favor you have given to me and will always honor you as my special and powerful patron. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you St. Jude. Amen.

4. I always pray to StJude, he has helped me many and everytime.Now I need him more than ever. My only son, got into some silly trouble with the law. This needs a miracle, as I cannot afford to pay an attprney. I asked St Jude to help him, and I pray as hard as I can for the help. Pls keep me in your prayers, Thank you.

5. Thank you St Jude for hearing all my prayers..and am sorry for not imparting your prayers these days

6. Thank you so much Saint Jude for helping my prayers come true.

Without your help I believe that my prayer wouldn’t have come true the way they have.
    Anytime I need help I will come to you for help so God will make my prayers come true.
    Thanks again for your help St Jude.

7. Elaine Calatayud says:

Thank you St. Jude for answering my prayers and helping my daughter out of a negative relationship.Please help her to stay strong and resist returning to someone who only takes from her and provides no room for growth not hopes for a bright future , thank you St . Jude .

8. St Jude thank you for hearing my petition and granting your blessing upon my son. Through this blessing, may he see that in faith, all things are possible and bring him back to an understanding of this faith.

9. Linda Lou says:

Dear St. Jude. Thank you for being there for me during my time of need and interceding with Jesus to grant me peace of mind. You not only answered my prayer but gave me courage and confidence. To this I am forever thankful. Please stay with me.
    Thank you again St. Jude.

10. I was desperate and by Gods grace I wasable to support my loved ones

11. Thank you St. Jude for your intercession with my problem at work. The result I received from you was better than I expected. I thank God for the power he has bestowed upon you and will continue to honor you as my special patron.

12. Carole B. says:

Thank You, St. Jude for answering my prayer for my lost cat to return home safe and sound after being gone for two whole weeks! I honestly believe this is a miracle and I thank you so much for bringing my prayer to God and helping me receive the answer to my prayer.

13. Krystal says:

St. Jude has always been there for me since day one. When I’m in need of a resolution for a difficult problem I pray to him. He has never failed me. My faith in him grows stronger everyday. He will always come true and won’t let you down. I can say it without a doubt that he will be there for you in the most difficult cases you may have. Thank You St. Jude for answering my prayers!

14. inachis says:

Thank you SJT for always be my powerful and special Saint, by answering all my prayers for many years. Amen

15. Thank you Saint Jude for your miraculous past intercession.

16. Thank you for your intercession St. Jude. My particular case demanded a miracle and you came through! I have now been found competent in regards to financial matters!!!

17. Thank you St. Jude for helping my son. He was so lost and I was in so much pain. Now he is happy, healthy, and successful. Thank you for your help.

18. Camille says:

Thank you St. Jude for answering my prayers. You are the Saint of the desperate, hopeless and impossible cases. I prayed to you to intercede for me, and our Lord granted me what I have asked him for. It is because of your powerful intercession that He has given me what I have asked. I will always be truly grateful to you and acknowledge you in life. Thank you for granting me my request that I prayed for. God made it possible when it seemed impossible.

19. Thank you Saint Jude for answering my prayer, my financial problem was resolved and I can breathe a little better, I will always honor you as my special and powerful patron. Thank you so much. Amen

20. Thank you St.jude for listening to my prayer.
    I will continue to prayer the same & request you to shower your blessings on me as the way you have been doing so far.

Thank you again ST.JUDE.
    Amen

21. Camille says:

Thank you St. Jude for answering my prayers to intercede for my son and granddaughter. It seemed hopeless and truly impossible but the Lord granted me what I have asked for. It is because of your powerful intercession that He has given me what I have asked. I will always be truly grateful to you and acknowledge you in life. Thank you for granting me my request.

• There were many difficult and hopeless situations that my family have gone through the years and most of those times I prayed earnestly to St. Jude for help. He has never failed me, true enough.

Thank you so much St. Jude for interceding for me to God. I will always be grateful to you all my life, and propagate this good news about you.

22. Thank you St. Jude for your blessing which helped me a alot.

23. Catherine says:

24. Thank you dear St. Jude for kind intercession about my request to God. I have started getting positive results and I still need your help such that I overcome the whole financial distress by paying off all the outstanding loans, bills and debts. I believe that upon your powerful intercession am getting a financial breakthrough and a new turn around. thank you so much ST.Jude, patron of impossible and desperate situations.

25. Thank you so much Saint Jude for helping answer my prayers. Without your help I believe that my prayers would not keep being answered. When things seemed absolutely impossible, you once again have interceded for me. Anytime I need help I will come to you for help. Thank you St Jude, and know I will be ever mindful of the great favor you have done and continue to do in my life. I will honor you as my special and powerful patron.

26. thank you St. Jude and St Teresa for obtaining my favors, thank you so much

27. st. jude thank you for answering my prayer in the past i am again asking for your intercession. Please keep me in your prayers. Thank you st Jude

28. Dear st jude.
    thank you for listening to my prayers. I know I did’nt passed on my final exams but thank you for the times that you listen to me. thank you for comfort me. Thank you.

29. Thank you st.jude for hearing my novena prayers in the past.

I am very thanksful to you from the bottom of my heart & the mircales that you showed in my life.
    I will continue to pray the novena & I have deep trust in you that all my prayers will be heard soon.
    St.jude pray for us.

30. Salvatore Amato says:

Thank you st. Jude for being such a big part of of husbands life and now mine. I come to you for help in this time of need. Please grant me my request , iam ever so greatful. Thank you. Jenn A

31. Thank you st. Jude for listening to my prayers and blessing my family. I will be forever grateful to you. Amen
    J.A

32. Dear St.jude,thanks from the bottom of my heart for hearing all my pray thruout .I am trust in deeply & will start my novena prayer again with deep faith & i am sure that this time also you will hear my prayer & i promise to make your publication again.

Thank you st.jude & pray for us and all who invoke your name.

33. Thank You St. Jude for granting my prayers before. I prayed for three things all at once last year and you interceded with my prayer granting two of the most important. St Jude thank you so much. And I will continue to be a devotee. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

34. Thank you so much Saint Jude for listening to my prayers.

35. Thank you St. Jude for your powerful intercession. Thank you Lord for not letting my sister’s cancer be invasive. Please continue to bless us with good health. God bless all who invoke your name. Thank you for always listening to me.

36. Thank you St Jude for hearing all my prayers. Thank you for blessing my family.

37. thank you saint jude for hearing and interceding for me, my prayers were answered and I and praying your novena this week again knowing my prayers will be answered again and always,you are truly a saint of his word,thank you.